Important information for parents/guardians
Dear Parents /Guardians,
As you know the country has moved to Level 5 restrictions with schools remaining open. We are very aware of the level of transmission of Covid 19 within the community. While we are glad to remain open, we need to be extremely vigilant.
Therefore, to keep us all as safe as possible, please adhere to the following;
1. Do not start lining up before 9.10am. The gates will not be open before this time. We are asking you to drop and go SWIFTLY following our one way system.
2. Wear a face covering when you are dropping and collecting children.
3. No parents/guardians beyond the school gate at drop off or collection times.
4. Children should not be congregating in large bunches at the gates. Keep at least 1metre distance between families at the gates.
5. Collection time; If you are early and are driving please remain in your car.
6.Please be reminded that school uniforms are to be interchanged each day.
PE tracksuits Monday Wednesday and Friday and full school uniform to be worn Tuesday and Thursday.
7. With regard to our Halloween party day on Friday, if your child has a prop they can bring it on the Halloween walk but it must go into their school bag afterwards. No masks to be worn as children will be touching and taking them on and off. We want to avoid spreading of the virus. Face paint is an option. I hope this clears up any confusion.
This is in the best interest of keeping everyone safe.
We've done very well so far but cannot afford to get complacent now.
Thank you for your cooperation and support throughout our first term back.
Well done to your children for adapting and getting used to and following the new rules and procedures.
Comments are closed.